Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer looking to join a globally successful consultancy in 2024?
Principal Electrical Engineer
£50,000 - £68,000
Birmingham, New Street
We are working with one of the world’s leading multidisciplinary consultancies who are looking to add an experienced Principal Electrical Engineer to their growing Birmingham team. This consultancy is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, and project management consultancies, with over 37,000 employees worldwide.
As a Principal Electrical Engineer, you will take the lead role in providing both technical and team leadership for buildings and infrastructure related projects within the region. The structure of the Building Design business means that you could be taking up a lead role on both local and global engineering projects.
Responsibilities will include:
What they’re looking for:
- Responsible for effective delivery of engineering project teams, including teams based in the UK and overseas.
- Provide technological input and supervise technical input by others within the Building Services team.
- Undertake periodic project reviews to ensure technical and programme constraints are met.
- Undertake Client/Design Team briefings to establish project criteria.
- Involved in the preparation of reports, designs, specifications and contract documents.
- Promote and incorporate sustainable design wherever possible.
- Promote and improve inter-discipline working with other disciplines such as Architecture, Building Surveying, Civil and Structural Engineering.
- Liaise with clients, professional organisations, contractors, suppliers and sub-contractors.
What’s on offer?
- Degree in Building Services / Electrical Engineering (or equivalent qualification).
- Chartered Engineer and membership of CIBSE, IET or equivalent institution.
- Similar experience working in a design consultancy, with experience of concept, scheme and detail design across a range of sectors.
- Good awareness of energy reduction methods and approaches to decarbonise new and existing buildings.
- Thorough understanding of energy and carbon related data capture and analytics.
- Working knowledge and use of relevant software packages such as Revit, One Click, Navisworks, IES, etc.
- Highly Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Access to the best private medical consultants
- Cycle to work
- Gym memberships
Plus much more!
You will join a talented, dynamic, and diverse team of designers, engineers, and technical specialists with a unique working culture. As a Principal Electrical Engineer
, you will collaborate with the industry’s best as well as being surrounded by mentors and a support network to help you to embrace new challenges. You will be given the opportunity to have a high degree of self-government and take the lead on a range of projects to enhance your capabilities and develop your skills.
If you are interested in this exclusive opportunity – please send a CV to email@example.com
or click APPLY online!