Assistant Site Manager – Residential New Build
Are you an experienced Assistant Site Manager, with a new build housing background?
Do you live within a commutable distance of Plymouth?
A well known developer is looking to appoint an experienced Assistant Site Manager on a permanent basis, for an ongoing scheme.
The role will be a No:2 on site, supporting the site manager. You will be monitoring quality and delivery on the sections assigned. You will be responsible for dealing with trades, deliveries and materials . You will be confident in your approach and able to build rapport quickly with subcontractors and customers.
Ideally this company would like to employ an experienced ASM who is capable of progressing to Site Manager with the next 12-18 months
Applicants must have:-
- Previous experience in an assistant or supervisory role
- A track record of working in the new build residential market
- Have high standards of Health & Safety
- A trade background
- Excellent communication skills and a solid career history
- Valid management site safety certificates, CSCS card,
In return this company can offer, a competitive salary, training/personal development, full package and progression for aspiring site managers.
One click apply or call to register your interest, 01392 314052