Construction Quantity Surveyor - Swansea
Exciting Opportunity with a well established building contractor!
This well-established building contractor prides themselves on delivering first class, innovative projects who design, construct and fit out buildings across both the public and private sector are looking to appoint an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their next project in Swansea.
The purpose of this role, measurement and valuation of works in progress. You will participate in the supply chain and project costs to ensure the overall financial success of this project and as the Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for the commercial management of the project and a number of trade packages.
• Monitor sub-contractor performance
• Generate/maintain relevant records, accurate filing and support for all commercial functions
• Ensure the prompt and regular submission of main contract payment
• Participate in the settlement of main contract final accounts
Applicants should possess:
• A professional accreditation eg RICS, CIOB (Or working towards)
• Proficient use of Microsoft Packages
• Experience of being in a similar role
This is a great chance to join an exciting and established contractor and to work on some of the most distinguished projects.