Part time role!
Are you an experienced Project or Construction Manager used to delivering multi-million pound schemes? Are you available for 3 days a week from the end of September?
We are in need of a diligent and focussed Construction Manager to join a new build multi-use scheme in central Cheltenham. You'd be engaged by the Main Contractor and will be expected to fulfil a range of duties including:
* Controllling and managing the main construction programme.
* Scheduling and coordinating trade package contractors and site activities (the later in conjunction with the Site Manager).
* Managing the construction process, supervising all activity on-site, responding to delays.
* Ordering equipment and materials, managing their use and managing the personnel involved
* Control and manage all aspects and duties of the Principal Contractor under CDM, coordinating the work of the construction phase of the project, to ensure that all works undertaken comply with Health & Safety requirements.
* Collaborating with specialists such as architects, engineers and local government officials for permits and licences, contractors and clients
* Complying with legal requirements, safety and building codes and keeping site documentation in order
* Hiring and instructing labourers and sub-contractors
Working closely with the Site Manager and Quantity Surveyor, you'll ensure the correct information is shared to relevant parties to facilitate to delivery of the scheme to programme, whilst ensuring that Health & Safety compliance is paramount and maximum quality is achieved.
The expected working pattern would be a 3 day working week with 2 days on site in Cheltenham and there is circa 6 months left on the programme.
For more information or to register your interest, please call us today on 01392 537018.