Assistant Site Manager
A reputable and well established Developer is seeking an experienced Assistant Site Manager for a small development of apartments and housing in the heart of Cornwall!
As an experienced Assistant Site Manager for this new development your key responsibilities will be:
• Monitoring all aspects of site health and safety
• Oversee site subcontractors & supervising daily activity on site
• Oversee all aspects of finishing and monitor for quality, H&S, Budget and time keeping
• Acting as the point of contact for any site incidents
• Oversee all material ordering
It is envisaged that successful candidates will:
• Hold all relevant and up to date SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid at Work
• Report directly in to your Senior Site Manager
• Be an experienced Assistant Site Manager with a demonstrable background in house building
• Be very self motivated and enthusiastic
• Be flexible about travel
This is a mid term freelance requirement which could potentially extend/convert to permanency if desired.
Please call Angela TODAY on 01392 537018 for more information!!