We are working with a prolific facilities management company who require a Maintenance Electrician to join them due to ever growing demand. You will be working as part of a Facilities Maintenance team to provide a maintenance service for their site in Nottingham.
Your responsibilities could include:
- Ensuring that routine PPM is carried out to the electrical infrastructure and plant in accordance with site task schedules
- Carrying out all planned and reactive maintenance tasks as required
- Ensuring that plant faults and defects are always swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order
- Being responsible for the maintenance and operational upkeep of portable and fixed equipment
- Planning and overseeing work carried out by subcontractors
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be:
- 17th Edition IEE qualified, although 18th Edition is preferred
- A City & Guilds 236 or 232 qualification, 239 is desirable
- From an M&E Maintenance background
In return for your experience, you could receive:
- A company vehicle for business use (if mobile work is required)
- Additional health and company benefits
This is a temporary role that has the potential to be converted in to a permanent position.
If you think you’d be a good fit, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marcus on 01392 537018.