Principal Mechanical Engineer
We are now helping a local Building Services consultancy in its search for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join the team. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to work in a talented team delivering projects across a number of sectors, and also growing the business by engaging with new and existing clients.
This role will be remote based so candidates who are comfortable with home working and are self-motivated would be desired.
This role would suit someone who is looking to take the next step into a senior position.
- Responsible for managing project delivery including internal and external meeting with clients and contractors
- Working and liaising with other consultants and disciplines
- Splitting your time between been home working and site
- Assist in growing the office and the business
Who You’ll Be
- Technically sound and proficient in Mechanical Design across a variety of sectors including residential, commercial, and education
- Experienced in project delivery
- Confident communicator
- You’ll have a proven background in understanding how a project develops on site
- Competitive salary up to £65,000
- Competitive annual leave
- Further flexible benefits
This consultancy has a varied project portfolio with a focus on design and building performance. As such, your role will be split between these two core subjects. This business has a real focus on work life balance and there is plenty of training and personal development on offer.