Civil Engineering Main Contractor
A Degree Qualified enthusiastic QS is currently required to join Commercial team for a Main Contractor. This is an opportunity to support a joint venture Construction partner.
As an organisation they currently work on a number of projects spanning across Highways, Rail, Tunnelling and Civils across the UK.
Despite the current climate the organisation have been very busy throughout the pandemic and are currently in an enviable position with a number of projects in the pipeline for the next 3 years.
As a result there is now an additional opportunity for an experienced QS to join the commercial department and support the Commercial Director. Due to the nature of the work you will need to demonstrate that you can build strong working relationships with the clients.
· Preparation of tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
· Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget accordingly
· Perform risk, value management and cost control
· Allocate work to subcontractors
· Provide advice on contractual claims
· Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
· Value completed work and arrange payments
The company have a healthy order book and are able to provide a competitive salary and opportunities for career progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply or contact Laura Stephenson on: 01392 314 052.